Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today's Look-Maximize Your Maxi

Hey dolls! Since it appears that Fall may be experiencing some type of procrastination... I decided to post another great warm weather look! Oh how I love a good, comfy, Maxi Dress. Never underestimate their style potential. This look shows you how you can DRESS UP an otherwise casual outfit, with the right accessories. (And shoes of course)

I'm OBSESSED with this dress that I picked up from...wait for it.. TARGET! (I believe it was under $30) When I saw it I immediately feel in love, especially since I'm such a sucker for anything black, white, or grey. The best part is how SOFT it is. Perfect for a day of running errands or even lounging around the house.

I'm sure we all have one of these in our closet, especially on standby for days when you want to make no effort whatsoever, but yet you still want to look like you tried. (That's pretty much how I felt all summer :/ ) So I decided, why not combine comfort with a little glam. 

Of course, I paired it with a great statement necklace. For an extra POP, chose another bright colored accessory to contrast the black and white. If it's a night out, opt for a cute simple clutch, instead of that heavy tote. (another pattern or color would go nicely as well, but for this look, I wanted to stick to black and white) If for some reason, it decides to be chilly out, a dark denim jacket or leather jacket would be PERF with this. 

Lastly, rock your highest heels. The higher the BETTER.  Since the dress is long, it can visually take away length from us shortys. Being only 5'5," I absolutely love how tall this dress made me look once I threw on these leather strappy heels.









                                 Luis Andrino  Photography


Dress Target//Bracelets CharmingCharlies// Necklace Forever21// Clutch CharmingCharlies//Shoes SteveMadden// Sunglasses Prada


Don't forget you don't have to break the bank to still look like a million bucks!

Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment