Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Today's Look- Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall *Fashion!


It seems as though this LA heat wave is coming to a bittersweet end. The cool breeze is in the air, clouds are rolling in, and that can only mean one thing..FALL IS COMING! Being a so-cal girl, I'm a lover of summer, but I can't deny my love/hate relationship with fall fashion. On the one hand, it's cold out and getting dressed requires extra layers, meaning extra time. But on the other hand, the creative possibilities are ENDLESS. 

This look includes a few of my favorite fall trends; Knits, layers, and wide-brimmed hats! Don't forget accessories.(duh) Just because you're covering up, doesn't mean you can't show off those jewels. 

Let me tell you, I'm OBSESSED with this faux leather moto vest I picked up at H&M while I was on vacation in San Francisco. I love it because it can literally be layered over anything, (dresses included) for extra warmth and dimension to your outfit. The fringe accents and wide collar make it chic & playful. 

For a night out-- Lose the sweater, zip up the vest, and rock it as a sexy top with some skinny pants and high heels. 

..And of course this look wouldn't be complete unless I threw on a dramatic statement piece! :) 






                                                            Luis Andrino  Photography 



MotoVest H&M//KnitSweater J-Bee Boutique//SkinnyPants Forever21// Boots H&M//Hat UniqueVintage//Necklace&Rings CharmingCharlies

Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment