Monday, December 21, 2015

Today's Look-Oversized Knits & Camo Skinnies

Hey dolls! Today's post is about how to transition those comfy oversized knit sweaters to a more of an evening look! It sure is getting chilly out and with El Nino "on it's way" (so they say..) nothing is more cozy then a chunky knit sweater. However, what's a girl to do when she's got a date with her boo? ACCESSORIZE! Simply throw on some sexy heels and a great statement jacket and you're ready for a night-out, while still keeping warm. 

For this post, I show you two different ways styles to rock an oversized knit. For the first more "urban" look, I paired it with an extra long beanie (My boyfriend's) and some high-top sneaks (my fav) You can even wear it with some cute ankle booties if sneaks aint yo steez. I'm loving this black cable knit sweater with the sexy see-through detail.

2nd look is much more classy meets edgy. I chose to keep the grey camouflage skinnies because they are such a great neutral (remember camo is a neutral! Kinda like leopard;) but still add a pop of subtle pattern. I also accentuated the ankle fit of the pants with some sky-high cage heels. The moto jacket is great mid-length for the longer knit sweater, and adds a great mix of texture with the leather (Faux of course) *Side note- This is the jacket from my previous "faux fur" post. The collar is removable! We love two-in-one jackets!! 

Last but not least, the best part about this look is..it was on CLEARANCE! (yes, music to my ears) I purchased both sweater and pants for less then $40 each from Express!! ( their black friday sale is amazing) 

Remember, your wardrobe is not as "boring" as you may think it is. Just don't be afraid to mix and match! 









Sweater Express//Pants Express// Shoes SteveMadden//Jacket Forever21//Sunglasses Prada//Watch MichaelKors//Ring CharmingCharlies//Bag ToryBurch



Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment