Monday, November 9, 2015

Today's Look- High Waist Trousers


Hi loves! Today's post is about one of my current obsessions.. high-waist trousers! I can't get enough of this chic look! I just love how flattering they are (especially for us shorties) the high waist definitely adds length to your legs, while the flare is flattering for those of us who are more generous in the hip department. I also enjoy how you can dress this look up or down. I opted to wear a cute suede crop top in this look to show a sexier side, but if you're going for a more conservative look, mix it up with a tucked-in flowy top and cute belt! *examples below* I especially enjoy this look for a date night or an event. (I recently wore them to wedding, which is perfect for those cooler months!)













My Look
Top JBeeBoutique//Pants Forever21//Clutch JBeeBoutique//Earrings Forever21

       

*All looks found on pinterest





Stay classy!
Xx,


No comments:

Post a Comment