Thursday, October 8, 2015

Today's Look- Flirty Fringe

Hey boo thangs, today's look is about incorporating two recent fall trends into your wardrobe; FRINGE and SUEDE.  There's no denying it, FRINGE IS IN-- Boots, Heels, Purses, Jackets and my favorite, skirts.
With the 70's vibes coming back into play, suede (faux and otherwise) has made it's way back into our hearts and back into closets. *Please note that no animal was harmed for the making of this skirt* 

I chose to pair this ultra soft, comfy skirt, (that I purchased for Forever 21 for $20.00!!) with a classic chambray button down. I love these tops because you can literally wear them with anything, and they are perfect for *layering!
Speaking of layering, the faux leather moto vest I recently posted would look adorable over this look, and you can throw on a pair of tights under the skirt, for some extra warmth at night. (Just sayin...) 
The one-sided fringe detail on this skirt stood out to me because it isn't an overkill of fringe, but just enough for a flirty flow as your hips sway. 

No statement needed for the statement necklace.

I've also been obsessed with this cute little cross-body bag I picked up from Forever. I was so sick of hauling around a giant tote, and conducting my nightly dig for my keys. I felt it was time to downsize and I especially love it for traveling. It's just a simple greyish/silver that goes with everything and I throughly enjoyed that it was under $25.00. Yes PLEASE. 








               Luis Andrino Photography

ChambrayShirt Nordstrom//Skirt Forever21//SuedeBoots H&M//Necklace Forever21//Sunglasses Prada//Cross-bodyBag Forever21






   

With SOOO many ways of wearing fringe, it doesn't appear that this wild west trend will be going anywhere anytime soon.

HOW DO YOU FRINGE?

Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment