Saturday, October 17, 2015

Today's Look-Boyfriend Jeans & Random Tee's

Happy Saturday ladies! Cheers to the weekend and this classy/effortless look. I must admit these are my FAVORITE boyfriend jeans and I have practically been living in these babies since I got them. Usually I don't opt for lighter denim jeans because they can make your thighs look bigger, but this pair really accentuate my accents ;) I'm in love the skinny cuff around the ankle too, which looks super cute when wearing heels! 

I'm also loving this blazer I picked up from H&M (yes, you can wear white after labor day) This light weight jacket is perfect this weird in-between summer and fall weather we're experiencing. 
If you want to dress this look up a bit more, switch the jeans out for a darker denim, or my fav, faux leather skinnies.







Luis Andrino Photography

Top Express// Jeans JBeeBoutique//Blazer H&M//Clutch H&M//Sunglasses Prada//Ring CharmingCharlies//Heels BCBG//


Stay classy!
Xx, 

No comments:

Post a Comment