Thursday, July 30, 2015

Today's Look- Who Wears Short Skorts?

Today's look is all about the two-in-one garment, the SKORT. While practical and sexy, this skort I picked up from Express (the whole outfit is from Express, actually) is great with a pair of flats or sandals for a lunch date with the girls, or throw on those sexy pumps and get ready to paint the town red. I am IN LOVE with this fuschia color, which I don't really have much of in my wardrobe. I believe it also comes in a cobalt blue.

You can even pair this with a cute random tee and a blazer or cardigan for a more conservative look. (If they allow shorts at the office) I also love that it is asymmetrical which gives it great shape and demension. I paired mine with a *crop top (oh, how you know I love those crop tops) because it sits high enough on the waist so you can show just the right amount of tummy.






CropTop Express// Skort Express//Sandals Express// Necklace CharmingCharlies// Clutch Charming Charlies//Rings CharmingCharlies// Sunglasses Prada



Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment