Monday, August 3, 2015

Today's Look- Summer Vibes


Hey Dolls! Today's look is all about keeping cool in this warm summer heat! I found this great little outfit from...wait for it.. EXPRESS! I went crazy at their clearance sale and these lacy cream-colored shorts and white tank were a few of my many fab finds! I'm in love with these shorts because they aren't your typical white or beige shorts, the lace trim really does give them extra "cuteness." I also added some of the great accessories I picked up from Charming Charlies last week. Threw on a pair of gladiator sandals (also from Express) that zip up in the back for a quick get-away. Lastly, don't forget your sunnys! Summer is almost over :( So head to the beach, lay by the pool, and soak up those summer vibes before they're gone!






Top Express//Shorts Express//Necklace CharmingCharlies//Bracelet CharmingCharlies//Rings CharmingCharlies//Sandals Express// Sunglasses H&M


Stay classy!
Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment